Directions form Miami International Airport
1. As you exit the airport. Follow the signs to Key Biscayne which will take you straight to 37th avenue.
2. Turn right on 37th Avenue until you reach the 836 expressway.
3. Make a left turn onto the 836 (which is going East) and after the toll, stay in the right hand lane taking Interstate 95 South.
4. The skyline of Miami and the Biscayne Bay will be to your left as you proceed on I-95 going South. 5. Exit I-95 at Key Biscayne Exit number 1 and follow the signs to Rickenbacker Causeway ($1.00).
6. Follow the Rickenbacker Causeway and continue straight.
7. As you pass the Miami Seaquarium on your right, the William Powell Bridge will bring you onto the island of Key Biscayne where you will pass Crandon Marina, The Links of Key Biscayne, Crandon Park and the International Tennis Center.
8. Watch your speed here as you approach a 30 mile per hour speed limit!
9. Welcome to the Village of Key Biscayne. You will be on RICKENBACKER CSWY which becomes CRANDON BLVD after about 5-6 miles,
10. Turn Left on GRAND BAY DR 0.3 (When you see Grand Bay take that left turn and follow signs to the Ritz Carlton).